Thursday, July 23, 2009

Erin Andrews Video Peep Pictures | Trinity! (Pt. 3)

And Michael’s “on fire.” Gee, I wonder what that means…

The reporter, the woman and the Holy Hot Viral (Photo: Wheelsports.wordpress.com)

This concludes today’s article trinity on the Church of the Erin Andrews video peep pictures (aka viral topics I exploit for this blog). But I doubt you’ll find a take like mine on the matter, so you’ve come to the right place! CLICK HERE if you missed the second part; if you missed the BEGINNING, go there!

***

Recently, the old 1984 Pepsi commercial where Michael’s head went up in a blaze of Jerri Curl came back into the news. Michael’s death had everything to do with that, as people close to the situation were looking to lay blame and found the media circus to be a perfect soapbox. Plus they want money. Why don’t they use pay day loans and secured loans instead, I ask you!

But here’s where Belew takes it. He references the Pepsi incident as the time when pain killers became a regular part of Michael’s life and led him down a path of self-destruction. Perhaps it did. But here’s the point of comparison Belew makes: he compares Michael with Jeremiah:

Jeremiah the prophet speaks of having fire in his bones. Jeremiah 20:9 - “But if I say, “I will not mention him or speak any more in his name,” his word is in my heart like a fire, a fire shut up in my bones. I am weary of holding it in; indeed, I cannot.” ... click here to read the rest of the article titled "Erin Andrews Video Peep Pictures | Trinity! (Pt. 3)"

No comments: